Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hello & welcome

Hello to everyone out there in blog land!

My name is Monica and I am starting this blog to use as my "creative" outlet. Ok - not sure if creative is the right word - maybe "show and tell" would be a better term.

You see I love buying things second hand, being thrifty, frugal, bargain hunting, my Filofax, stationery and organizing. At the same time I would love to live a minimalist lifestyle. However, this is seemingly impossible given my love of thrifting and collecting/ hoarding.

So really this blog will be about items that I've bought, what I'm up to and everything in between.

Hope you enjoy reading.

ML

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to read your posts! Also, thank you for visiting my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer - already a keen follower of yours! Thanks for popping by :)

      ML

      Delete