Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy gift

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Today I wanted to show you all a gift I received from my brother and his wifey. It's a Kikki K stationery set. The set includes a note pad, envelopes, stamp, pencil, stickers and of course the carry case. There was also a box of cute pens in addition to the set. I'm sure that this is from Kikki K's "Hapiness" collection. It sure does make me smile.


I'll be doing a weekly post of my FF week page in the new year. I know a lot of bloggers have this weekly feature and I love the idea so will be copying. To those bloggers who are already doing this please don't hate, imitation is a form of flattery!

I'm using Dodo Pad refills next year which is all very new to me. I'm not sure about some of the art work on the Dodo Pad...might need to make them prettier.

Anyway, have a great NYE everyone. Stay safe and I'll see you all in 2013.

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment